Thank you for enrolling on an Apnea International course
you are entering an awesome new world of experiences… but before we start, there are a couple of things to do:
- If you are using a desktop / laptop, you will notice your name on the top right of the screen. This is where your personal menu is which includes links to your public profile, list of courses, notifications and account settings. On a mobile device the menu is on the right.
- Please visit your profile and update your personal information – this is extremely important as this information is used for issuing your certification. Your address will not be public and so will your contact numbers or email address.
- Once you have updated your information feel free to upload a profile photo and cover photo.
- Your profile page will also show your completed courses in the form of a badge. You will also notice a list of public groups you can join (for training or to find people to dive with around the world..)
- Lastly – you will see a list of digital certifications you can download (they will be visible once you have completed a course).
- Once you have updated your information you can begin the course by clicking the “CONTINUE COURSE” button on the right or by visiting the “MY COURSES” link.
If you are using a mobile device all the items described below will appear on the bottom of the screen
Our courses consist of a theoretical component which you can complete at home followed by a practical course with an instructor. The Online section contains quizzes and a final exam which you must successfully complete.
Your instructor will cover the main points of the theory component with you and will add practical knowledge development and pool / ocean sessions (depending on the course you are doing).